Mental Endurance for 5th and 6th Grade Girls – Develop the ability to keep going in the face of challenges, trials and adversity
What We’ll Do
Being a stay at home parent can be one of the hardest and loneliest job on the planet.
Even though parents are naturally wired to take care of everyone else’s needs before their own, everyone has a breaking point. Develop the ability to keep going in the face of challenges, trials and adversity.
In this mental fitness class, you will learn how to:
1) Examine your beliefs and values behind what makes a “good” stay at home parent
2) Search for meaning and purpose in your challenges in trials.
3) Identify common thinking traps and unhelpful thought patterns
4) Practice optimism, gratitude and positive stress responses
5) Learn how to build and lean on your hype squad.
This class meets for 6 consecutive weeks on Mondays at 10:00 a.m.
Location: 1850 Ashton Blvd, Suite 500, Lehi, UT, 84043
Week 1: January 24th
Week 2: January 31
Week 3: February 7
Week 4: February 14
Week 5: February 21
Week 6: February 28
Children are welcome to accompany you as long as they remain with you at all times.
What We Won't Do
1. Since this is coaching, not therapy, we won’t be your therapist or counselor. But we’re happy to make a referral if you need one.
2. We won’t divulge your deepest, darkest secrets because we would never ask you to share them. You always get to decide what you’re comfortable sharing at all times.
3. We won’t engage in any physical touching outside of a high-five or fist-bump when you crush your goals.
Who You'll Meet
You’ll get to meet other awesome stay at home parents like yourself who live in the area.
What You'll Get
6 face-to-face trainer-led sessions; assessments, workout guides, handouts etc.
About Your Instructor
Dr. Cynthia Wong is a parent to a 10-year old night owl. Some days she hustles as educational psychologist, professor and start-up founder. Other days she forgets to switch the laundry to the dryer, which results in having to re-wash the entire load on high heat. Cynthia loves Korean dramas, discount codes, and the small piece of cheese that you find stuck to a McDonald's cheeseburger wrapper.
Cancel in writing anytime before the second class and receive a full-refund. Easy peasy.